Personal Statement

After I graduated from Senior High School in 2011, I decided to work as waitress in a restaurant. I worked as waitress for 2 years, and then I applied to be a customer service officer at Plaza Semanggi Mall, until in March 2013 I have a plan to continue my study. It because I thought that I already have enough money for my future study in university. At the beginning, It was not easy to do since I often work and earn money as much as I can. I was lucky, because my manager helps me through make a flexible schedule so I can do both of them, work and study. I ever have plan that I will study at Atmajaya University since the location to my office is so close. But I tried to search some references about University favorite in Jakarta. I chose the faculty of English Department Bina Nusantara University is because I like language very much, especially English since I was elementary school, I love to teach and share everything that I’ve known. And my reason why I prefer chose BINUS than Atmajaya? It’s only differences in time of registration, BINUS already opened start from December 2012 while Atmajaya opened in April 2013.

My expectation after I graduate from Bachelor of English Department is I wish I become a lecturer for specialization in linguistics. I’m interested in teaching, it proofs since January 2017 I work as an English teacher in Regina Pacis Elementary School. So far, I very comfort in teaching children. It is going to give my unforgettable experience, and as preparing to my future job, I wish I could become a lecturer someday. The last, skill that I hope after I graduate from my streaming is I am able to speak English fluently and confidently.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Application of Propp's Theory in the Lion King I (1994) Movie by Irene Mecchi, Jonathan Roberts and Linda Woolverton

How My Hobbies Improve My English

An Analysis of Postmodernism in the My Name is Khan Movie